Current Employment Opportunities
IRATA/IWH Level 1, 2 and 3 Industrial Rope Technicians needed!
KCSA is looking to recruit Level 1, 2 and 3 Industrial Rope Technicians for our expanding operations in Southern Africa.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the skills and knowledge required by the IRATA/IWH certification scheme be conversant with relevant work techniques, with safety and efficiency being our prime considerations in our industrial environment.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Completing checks, documentation and induction training in relation to site safety;
- Ensuring equipment and tools are used correctly and maintained;
- Keeping a neat and acceptable appearance at all times;
- Liaising with Operations Manager/team leader, colleagues and customers in relation to jobs;
- Adhering to safe work practices and policies and procedures at all times.
- L1 minimum requirement 6months experience in the industrial rope access industry.
- L2 minimum 1 year & 1000hrs experience in the industrial rope access industry
- L3 minimum 2 years & 2000hrs experience in the industrial rope access industry
- A valid work at height medical
- Contactable References
If you are friendly, motivated, hard working, with initiative, integrity and possess excellent time management skills then we need you to join our specialised teams.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.